For those that don’t know one of my favorite movies is Mamma Mia! So when the second film came out I was so excited I decided to name one of my favorite breakfast foods after one of my favorite songs in the movie. Dancing Queen!… Trust me I was a dancing, singing queen while making these this morning I don’t know how Jay didn’t wake up or my neighbors for that matter haha.
- Pancake Mix – 1 cup (I used Aunt Jemima since it was what I had in my pantry)
- ¾ cup of milk
- 1 Tbsp of oil
- 1 egg
- Chocolate chips
- Blue Berries
- Add your cup of mix into a bowl and then add your milk, oil, and egg.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour the mix in your waffle maker (and if you don’t have one these can be delicious pancakes as well! So don’t worry!) Add a couple chocolate chips in the mix before closing the waffle maker.
- Wait until the waffle maker says (ready) or if your making pancakes until the pancakes start to bubble and you can flip them until they are golden on both sides.
- Wash all your fruit and cut up your strawberries.
- You can then put your waffles (or pancakes) on a plate, sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top (cause really who doesn’t love more chocolate lol), add some blue berries on top, and strawberries on the side. Drizzle some syrup on top and enjoy!
Jay said these were so good! So I hope you guys feel the same way. If you decide to recreate it of course like always don’t forget to tag me. Comment down below what your favorite song in the movie is I’d love to know!