Emrie is just like her mama! Pasta is definitely one of her favorite meals and she could not get enough when I made this dish. It is definitely a family favorite and caught everyones eye on IG as well. Haha so many of you messaged me for this recipe so of course I am glad to share! I hope you guys enjoy and tag me if you create this dish.
INGREDIENTS (serving size 3)
- 1 ½ lb. chicken breast, cubed
- 6 Strips of bacon, cut in small pieces
- 1 tbsp. of minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. of butter, melted
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup of fresh Parmesan
- Hand full of Spinach, to preference.
- Fettuccine Pasta
Before preparing your sauce you can go ahead and boil your fettuccine pasta and season your chicken cubes how ever you prefer to season chicken. For this recipe I like to sprinkle my chicken with just a bit of adobo and garlic powder for some flavor. Not too much because I don’t want to over power the cheese sauce.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil and minced garlic, then add the cubed chicken breast and bacon pieces. Cook until chicken is well cooked and bacon is well cooked.
- Once the chicken and bacon is fully cooked you can add your hand full of spinach or however much you prefer and cook until soft. Then remove from heat and set chicken, bacon, and spinach aside.
- In the same pan over medium heat, add 2 cups of heavy cream and 3 tbsp. of melted butter, mix until everything is fully incorporated and the sauce begins to thicken a bit.
- Next, add 1 cup of fresh parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
- Add pasta to sauce and mix.
- Finally add chicken, bacon, and spinach and fold into the pasta. So that everything is coated in the cheesy sauce goodness.
Now, serve on a plate, sprinkle some extra parmesan cheese (if you have any parsley, add for garnish to be extra fancy if you would like) because why not and enjoy!